Freetrail is the first app specifically made for trail and ultrarunners! Whether you’re new to the sport or a seasoned trail veteran, we’re here to help take your running journey to the next level with a 360-degree approach to the athlete. Community members have access to a catalogue of interactive training plans from a half marathon through 100 miles designed by professional trail runner Dylan Bowman for runners of all skill and ambition levels.
In addition to training plans, the Freetrail app also has a vast and consistently updated library of relevant trail and ultrarunning information to help athletes improve all facets of their fitness and athletic performance. This includes, strength, mobility and movement programs, nutrition content, yoga, breathwork, meditation, and more. Freetrail also has great community functionality where members can post training pictures, ask questions, and encourage one another.
We’re committed to supporting athletes as they strive to reach their athletic potential, while also providing tools for maintaining a healthy and balanced internal environment. We believe that this holistic approach to the athlete produces the best long-term outcomes on and off the racecourse.
Join our fun and growing community!
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
– FREE immediate access to top-tier trail and ultra running content
– Explore a robust catalogue of exclusive run training programs, yoga classes, meditations, lectures, breathwork and strength & movement content designed by athletes for runners of all levels
– Take your health and fitness to the next level with interactive run training plans from a half marathon to 100 mile ultramarathons, designed exclusively by professional ultra runner Dylan Bowman
– Easily search training plans, yoga flows, strength sessions, meditations, podcast episodes and more by length, keyword, and category in the Library
– Explore episodes of The Freetrail Podcast and learn from high-performers across a wide variety of activities and disciplines, from pro runners to successful entrepreneurs
– Share triumphs and progress pictures, ask questions, and chat with wellness-focused peers in our Community forum
– Track your runs with GPS functionality